Miller Wire Works, Inc. was founded on April 1, 1949 by Charles E. Miller and is now into its third generation of family ownership.  Originally employing three men, it now operates with 55 highly skilled workers.   Present facilities include offices, two manufacturing plants and a machine shop consisting of 78,000 square feet.

Miller Wire Works, Inc. adheres to a strict policy of honesty and integrity.  We are committed to providing quality products at competitive prices with excellent service.

Miller Wire Works, Inc. has been manufacturing woven wire products since 1949 and polyurethane products since 1982.